Ready for Battle


Last month was my first month as one of the co-hosts for God’s View, and unfortunately, it was also one of the hardest month of my life. Sean and I were at each other’s throat. The stress of moving, and having to take four truck loads that entailed driving 9 hours round trip, without taking a break..Well, that’s enough to make any marriage cringe.

And my marriage is no different, it’s not perfect...We fight, we argue, we want to give up at times… But we don't.

Nonetheless, I learned an important lesson. I went from reaching hundreds maybe thousands, to millions. Millions of people all over the world are watching me and hearing the good news. Then a light bulb went off, “I’m on the front lines.” I was basically put on the “front lines” and I wasn't “armored for battle.” You see, I wasn’t preparing myself, praying, reading the word, and having others pray for me.

I know some of my readers aren't religious, and that's okay. First, let me assure you, you don't have to be religious to be Mrs. International, however I have a relationship with my creator and it's impossible for me to talk or write without mentioning Him.

With that said, I can't reiterate how important it is to spend time reading the word, praying, and having others standing in prayer with you. If we don't have to go through things alone, then why do we?

It's so much easier to win a battle having many warriors, than it is with only one.

The same goes for spiritual battles, you don't have to fight alone. Ask for help, ask for prayer, let someone stand in agreement with you.. There is nothing wrong with needing help, or being vulnerable, it's okay. We aren't meant to be alone, we need one another.

Well this time, I wasn't going to go through the same thing. I asked for prayer, before and after! This time, I have my “warriors” standing, ready for battle.

So I ask you this, “Are you equipped for battle?”

I’m your Mrs. International reminding you-

TO CHOOSE LOVE,

Priscilla

Comments

Popular Posts