Because of YOU!


Becoming Mrs International, has been such a blessing. I know my reign isn't over but I just wanted to use this opportunity to express my gratitude.

Recently we had the first National Infant Abandonment Awareness Day, and it was a huge hit! I know that this title played an intricate role in the success of that day. And for that, (and for many more reasons, and opportunities) I feel so thankful. Im so grateful for my husband, my family, Safe Haven Baby Boxes, The Hope Box and YOU-my faithful readers! I'm so blessed by you, thank you for reading my blogs, following my crazy “challenges” and most importantly, praying for me!

We might never know how many people or how far this challenge reached. But I know that the heart photos that I saw over social media, really touched my heart, and actually made me tear up.


It may have seemed silly to some- posting a heart selfie...But in doing so, you were sharing about Safe Haven laws...And who knows, your photo might have been the one that reached that desperate mother and saved a baby!

I know for a fact that because of you, and your willingness, many people have learned about Safe Haven Laws- A law that most have never even heard about.

Even though the “challenge” went well, we still have a lot of work to do. Please continue to share, post, and spread the word until there are no more abandonments!

I'm your Mrs International reminding you-

TO CHOOSE LOVE,

Priscilla

Comments

Popular Posts